A quick break along the Crooked River Canyon Highway.
Good Bike Co. LLC located in Central Oregon is looking for a full time Head Mechanic and Sales Manager.
We are located at the intersection of the TransAmerica Bicycle Trail and the Oregon Outback in Prineville, OR. We are also home to the "toughest gravel race in Oregon," the Ochoco Gravel Roubaix.
This is a lifestyle shop and the position will include a lot of opportunity to expand your current skill set and knowledge. We are looking for someone that does well with a lot of responsibility and wants the full experience of running and managing a bicycle shop. You will work alongside the owner with the following responsibilities:
- Bike repairs including suspension O.H., brake bleeds, and hub and BB O.H.
- Bike sales
- Customer Service
- Placing orders
- Serving Beer (we have a two tap bar in the shop)
- Good Bike Co. Ambassador
Applicants should have the following qualifications:
- 2-5 years bicycle shop mechanic experience
- Some management experience
- Extensive current knowledge of a wide variety of full-suspension mountain bikes and road bikes
- Experience bleeding hydraulic brake systems
- Ability to overhaul Fox and Rock Shox forks and shocks.
- Wheel builder
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organizational abilities
- Self driven
Please send resume or CV to James